Premiere Set for 50 Cent’s Diddy Documentary

November 27, 2025

Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s long-awaited documentary on Sean “Diddy” Combs lands on Netflix on Tuesday, 2 December, just days after the rapper quietly resolved an assault lawsuit of his own.

Court filings confirmed that Jackson and plaintiff Guadalupe de los Santos recently reached an agreement in principle to settle all claims stemming from an alleged 2024 incident in Los Angeles, California.

The timing adds further intrigue to “Sean Combs: The Reckoning”, a four-part series examining Combs’ rise in hip hop, the assault allegations made against him in recent years, and the legal fallout that resulted in his federal conviction and prison sentence.

Netflix describes the project as “a staggering examination” of the music mogul.

Directed by Emmy winner Alexandria Stapleton, the documentary looks beyond Combs’ personal controversies to the culture that helped elevate him.

“This story is a mirror [reflecting us] as the public,” Stapleton said, highlighting its focus on celebrity worship and accountability.

Jackson – who executive-produced the series – said: “I’m grateful to everyone who came forward and trusted us with their stories.”

With exclusive interviews and previously unseen material, the documentary promises one of the most detailed explorations yet of Combs’ turbulent legacy.

Image Credit: Source